There's quite a bit of drama over here in my household this week. A friend even likened it to a Christian soap opera; I have to agree. I'm praying God will straighten out the mess and that all involved will allow God to make the decisions. The outcome is always better when it is God's outcome, no?
This week's learned & links:
- Dropbox cloud service beats them all! Yes, it can be a bit pricey (I had to purchase more storage) but the sacrifice is worth it because most online applications and downloadable software is synced to Dropbox. No more hassling with flash drives, and as long as you have wifi (I mean, come on, who doesn't have wifi nowadays?) you will have access to your files.
- Google Drive is a teacher's BFF. My students opened a Gmail account at the beginning of the school year and they use GDocs to share their drafts with each other and with me. We save paper and, as a lover of technology, downloading their GDocs to Word makes my reading/responding to my students' papers easy.
- I need to make this. Like, now.
- I want to recreate our first date with my husband like this couple did.
- Need a good laugh? Look no further.
- 52 week photo project? I think I can handle it.